Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word idolizes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "idolizes" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- idolizes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- idolizes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- idolizes: Wordnik [home, info]
- idolizes: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- idolizes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- idolizes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- idolizes: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Idolizes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- idolizes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- idolizes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See idolize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (idolize)
▸ verb: love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol
("Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
▸ Also see idolize
Additional searches for idolizes...
Search completed in 0.022 seconds.