Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hypertrophies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hypertrophies" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- hypertrophies: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- hypertrophies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- hypertrophies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- hypertrophies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- hypertrophies: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- hypertrophies: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See hypertrophy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (hypertrophy)
▸ noun: abnormal enlargement of a body part or organ
▸ verb: undergo hypertrophy
("Muscles can hypertrophy when people take steroids"
▸ Also see hypertrophy
Additional searches for hypertrophies...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.