Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word huggable:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "huggable" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- huggable: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- huggable: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Huggable, huggable: Wordnik [home, info]
- huggable: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- huggable: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- huggable: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- huggable: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- huggable: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- huggable: Idioms [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Huggable: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See hug for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (hug)
▸ noun: a tight or amorous embrace
("Come here and give me a big hug"
▸ verb: fit closely or tightly
("She dress hugged her hipds"
▸ verb: hug, usually with fondness
("Hug me, please"
A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14591)
▸ Also see hug