Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hostelling:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hostelling" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- hostelling: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Hostelling: Wordnik [home, info]
- hostelling: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hostelling: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- hostelling: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Hostelling: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See hostel for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (hostel)
▸ noun: inexpensive supervised lodging (especially for youths on bicycling trips)
▸ noun: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
▸ Also see hostel
Additional searches for hostelling...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.