Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word honked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "honked" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- honked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- honked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- honked: Wordnik [home, info]
- honked: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- honked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- honked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- honked: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- honked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- honked: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Honked: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See honk for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (honk)
▸ noun: the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
▸ verb: make a loud noise
▸ verb: cry like a goose
("The geese were honking"
▸ verb: use the horn of a car
▸ verb: eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
▸ Also see honk
Additional searches for honked...
Search completed in 0.095 seconds.