Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hermai:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hermai" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- hermai: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- hermai: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- hermai: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hermai: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- hermai: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See herma for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Herma)
A female given name (rare: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3720)
▸ Also see herma
Additional searches for hermai...
Search completed in 0.133 seconds.