Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word heliographing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "heliographing" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- heliographing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- heliographing: Wiktionary [home, info]
- heliographing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- heliographing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- heliographing: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See heliograph for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (heliograph)
▸ noun: an apparatus for sending telegraphic messages by using a mirror to turn the sun's rays off and on
▸ verb: signal by means of a mirror and the using the sun's rays
▸ Also see heliograph
Additional searches for heliographing...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.