Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word helenin:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "helenin" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- helenin: Wordnik [home, info]
- Helenin, helenin: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Helenin: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- helenin: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Helenin: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- helenin: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Helenin: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- helenin: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (helenin)|
(n.) A neutral organic substance found in the root of the elecampane (Inula helenium), and extracted as a white crystalline or oily material, with a slightly bitter taste.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)