Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word harked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "harked" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- harked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- harked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- harked: Wordnik [home, info]
- harked: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- harked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- harked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- harked: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- harked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- harked: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See hark for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (hark)
▸ verb: listen; used mostly in the imperative
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #43554)
▸ Also see hark
Additional searches for harked...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.