|Did this word (haemoscope) satisfy your request (freiherr hermann dahlen-orlaburg)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word haemoscope:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "haemoscope" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- Haemoscope, haemoscope: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Haemoscope: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Haemoscope: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- haemoscope: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Haemoscope: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- haemoscope: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (haemoscope)|
(n.) An instrument devised by Hermann, for regulating and measuring the thickness of a layer of blood for spectroscopic examination.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for haemoscope...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.