Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gusted:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gusted" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- gusted: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gusted: Wordnik [home, info]
- gusted: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- gusted: Wiktionary [home, info]
- gusted: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- gusted: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- gusted: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- gusted: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See gust for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gust)
▸ noun: a strong current of air
("The tree was bent almost double by the gust"
A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11218)
▸ Also see gust
Additional searches for gusted...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.