Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gumshoeing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gumshoeing" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- gumshoeing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gumshoeing: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- gumshoeing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- gumshoeing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- gumshoeing: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See gumshoe for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gumshoe)
▸ noun: someone who is a detective
▸ noun: a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
▸ Also see gumshoe
Additional searches for gumshoeing...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.