Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word grubstaked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "grubstaked" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- grubstaked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- grubstaked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- grubstaked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- grubstaked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- grubstaked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- grubstaked: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See grubstake for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (grubstake)
▸ noun: funds advanced to a prospector or to someone starting a business in return for a share of the profits
▸ verb: supply with funds in return for a promised share of profits
▸ Also see grubstake
Additional searches for grubstaked...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.