Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word goyish:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "goyish" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- goyish: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- goyish: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- goyish: Wordnik [home, info]
- goyish: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- goyish: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- goyish: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- goyish: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- goyish: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See goy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Goy)
▸ noun: in this sense `Gentile' denotes a Christian as contrasted with a Jew; `goy' is a derogatory word for Christians used by Jews
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47236)
▸ Also see goy
Additional searches for goyish...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.