Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gnaws:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gnaws" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- gnaws: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gnaws: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- gnaws: Wordnik [home, info]
- gnaws: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- gnaws: Wiktionary [home, info]
- gnaws: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- gnaws: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- gnaws: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- gnaws: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See gnaw for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gnaw)
▸ verb: bite or chew on with the teeth
("Gnaw an old cracker"
▸ verb: become ground down or deteriorate
▸ Also see gnaw
Additional searches for gnaws...
Search completed in 0.056 seconds.