Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gluconic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gluconic" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- gluconic: Wordnik [home, info]
- Gluconic, gluconic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Gluconic: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- gluconic: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Gluconic: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- gluconic: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Gluconic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gluconic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (gluconic)|
(a.) Pertaining to, or derived from, glucose.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)