Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gliff:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gliff" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- gliff: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gliff: Wordnik [home, info]
- Gliff: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Gliff: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- gliff: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Gliff: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- gliff: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Gliff: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- gliff: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (gliff)|
(n.) A moment: as, for a gliff.
(n.) A transient glance; an unexpected view of something that startles one; a sudden fear.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)