Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word germiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "germiest" is defined.
General (3 matching dictionaries)
- Germiest, germiest: Wordnik [home, info]
- germiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- germiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- germiest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- germiest: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- germiest: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See germy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (germy)
▸ adjective: full of germs or pathological microorganisms
("The water in New York harbor is oily and dirty and germy"
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #72642)
▸ Also see germy
Additional searches for germiest...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.