Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gelatinizing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gelatinizing" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- gelatinizing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gelatinizing: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- gelatinizing: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- gelatinizing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- gelatinizing: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gelatinizing: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See gelatinize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gelatinize)
▸ verb: convert into gelatinous form or jelly
("Hot water will gelatinize starch"
▸ verb: become gelatinous or change into a jelly
("The starch gelatinized when it was heated"
▸ verb: coat with gelatin
▸ Also see gelatinize