Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gelatinizes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gelatinizes" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- gelatinizes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gelatinizes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- gelatinizes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- gelatinizes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- gelatinizes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gelatinizes: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See gelatinize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gelatinize)
▸ verb: convert into gelatinous form or jelly
("Hot water will gelatinize starch"
▸ verb: become gelatinous or change into a jelly
("The starch gelatinized when it was heated"
▸ verb: coat with gelatin
▸ Also see gelatinize
Additional searches for gelatinizes...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.