Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gearshifts:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gearshifts" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- gearshifts: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- gearshifts: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- gearshifts: Wordnik [home, info]
- gearshifts: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- gearshifts: Wiktionary [home, info]
- gearshifts: Dictionary.com [home, info]
(Note: See gearshift for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (gearshift)
▸ noun: a mechanical device for engaging and disengaging gears
("In England they call a gearshift a gear lever"
▸ Also see gearshift
Additional searches for gearshifts...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.