Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word gasoscope:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "gasoscope" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- gasoscope: Wordnik [home, info]
- Gasoscope, gasoscope: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Gasoscope: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- gasoscope: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Gasoscope: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- gasoscope: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Gasoscope: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- gasoscope: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (gasoscope)|
(n.) An apparatus for detecting the presence of any dangerous gas, from a gas leak in a coal mine or a dwelling house.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)