Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word funkiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "funkiest" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- funkiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- funkiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- funkiest: Wordnik [home, info]
- funkiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- funkiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- funkiest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Funkiest: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- funkiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- funkiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- funkiest: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See funky for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (funky)
▸ adjective: in a state of cowardly fright
▸ adjective: (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
▸ adjective: offensively malodorous
▸ Also see funky
Additional searches for funkiest...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.