Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word fractionator:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "fractionator" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- fractionator: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- fractionator: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- fractionator: Wordnik [home, info]
- fractionator: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- fractionator: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Fractionator: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- fractionator: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- fractionator: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- fractionator: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See fractionate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (fractionate)
▸ verb: obtain by a fractional process
▸ verb: separate into constituents or fractions containing concentrated constituents
▸ Also see fractionate
Additional searches for fractionator...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.