Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word foxearth:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "foxearth" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- foxearth: Wordnik [home, info]
- Foxearth: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Foxearth: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Foxearth: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- foxearth: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Foxearth: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- foxearth: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Foxearth: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (foxearth)|
(n.) A hole in the earth to which a fox resorts to hide himself.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for foxearth...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.