Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flightiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flightiest" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- flightiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- flightiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- flightiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- flightiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- flightiest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- flightiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- flightiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- flightiest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See flighty for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (flighty)
▸ adjective: absent-mindedly irresponsible
("He said I was too flighty to be a good supervisor"
▸ adjective: irresponsibly frivolous
("Flighty young girls"
▸ Also see flighty