Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flidge:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flidge" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- flidge: Wordnik [home, info]
- Flidge: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Flidge: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- flidge: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Flidge: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- flidge: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Flidge: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Flidge: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (flidge)|
(a.) Fledged; fledge.
(v. i.) To become fledged; to fledge.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for flidge...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.