Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flatfishes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flatfishes" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- flatfishes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- flatfishes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- flatfishes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Flatfishes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- flatfishes: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- flatfishes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- flatfishes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (3 matching dictionaries)
- Flatfishes: Medical Dictionary [home, info]
- flatfishes: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- flatfishes: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See flatfish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (flatfish)
▸ noun: any of several families of fishes having flattened bodies that swim along the sea floor on one side of the body with both eyes on the upper side
▸ noun: sweet lean whitish flesh of any of numerous thin-bodied fish; usually served as thin fillets
▸ Also see flatfish
Additional searches for flatfishes...
Search completed in 0.138 seconds.