Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flagellantism:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flagellantism" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- flagellantism: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- flagellantism: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- flagellantism: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Flagellantism: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- flagellantism: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- flagellantism: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- flagellantism: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See flagellant for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (flagellant)
▸ noun: a person who whips himself as a religious penance
▸ noun: a person who is whipped or whips himself for sexual gratification
▸ Also see flagellant
Additional searches for flagellantism...
Search completed in 0.054 seconds.