Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word fishtails:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "fishtails" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- fishtails: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- fishtails: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- fishtails: Wiktionary [home, info]
- fishtails: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- fishtails: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- fishtails: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See fishtail for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (fishtail)
▸ verb: slow down by moving the tail sideways
("The airplane fishtailed on the runway"
▸ Also see fishtail
Additional searches for fishtails...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.