Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word firebombed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "firebombed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- firebombed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Firebombed, firebombed: Wordnik [home, info]
- firebombed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- firebombed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- firebombed: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Firebombed: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- firebombed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See firebomb for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (firebomb)
▸ noun: a bomb that is designed to start fires; are most effective against flammable targets (such as fuel)
▸ verb: attack with incendiary bombs
▸ Also see firebomb
Additional searches for firebombed...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.