Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word fee-faw-fum:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "fee-faw-fum" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- fee-faw-fum: Wordnik [home, info]
- Fee-faw-fum: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Fee-faw-fum: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- fee-faw-fum: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Fee-faw-fum: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- fee-faw-fum: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Fee-faw-fum: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (fee-faw-fum)|
(n.) A nonsensical exclamation attributed to giants and ogres; hence, any expression calculated to impose upon the timid and ignorant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for fee-faw-fum...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.