Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word fearnaught:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "fearnaught" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- fearnaught: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- fearnaught: Wordnik [home, info]
- Fearnaught, fearnaught: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Fearnaught: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- fearnaught: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Fearnaught: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- fearnaught: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Fearnaught: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (fearnaught)|
(n.) A fearless person.
(n.) A stout woolen cloth of great thickness; dreadnaught; also, a warm garment.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)