Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word faros:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "faros" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- faros: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- faros: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Faro's: Wordnik [home, info]
- faros: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Faros (disambiguation), Faros: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- FAROS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See faro for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (faro)
▸ noun: a card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47484)
▸ Also see faro
Additional searches for faros...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.