Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word errancies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "errancies" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- errancies: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- errancies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- errancies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- errancies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- errancies: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See errancy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (errancy)
▸ noun: fallibility as indicated by erring or a tendency to err
▸ noun: (Christianity) holding views that disagree with accepted doctrine; especially disagreement with Papal infallibility
("He denies the errancy of the Catholic Church"
▸ Also see errancy