|Did this word (epoxied) satisfy your request (blue glue)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word epoxied:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "epoxied" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- epoxied: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- epoxied: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- epoxied: Wordnik [home, info]
- epoxied: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- epoxied: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- epoxied: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- epoxied: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- epoxied: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See epoxy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (epoxy)
▸ noun: a thermosetting resin; used chiefly in strong adhesives and coatings and laminates
▸ verb: glue with epoxy
("Epoxy the shards"
▸ Also see epoxy
Additional searches for epoxied...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.