Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word enriches:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "enriches" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- enriches: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- enriches: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Enriches, enriches: Wordnik [home, info]
- enriches: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- enriches: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- enriches: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- enriches: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- enriches: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See enrich for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (enrich)
▸ verb: make wealthy or richer
("The oil boom enriched a lot of local people"
▸ verb: make better or improve in quality
("The experience enriched her understanding"
▸ Also see enrich