Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word engrailment:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "engrailment" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- engrailment: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- engrailment: Wordnik [home, info]
- Engrailment, engrailment: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Engrailment: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- engrailment: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Engrailment: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- engrailment: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- engrailment: The Phrontistery - A Dictionary of Obscure Words [home, info]
- engrailment: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- engrailment: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (engrailment)|
(n.) Indentation in curved lines, as of a line of division or the edge of an ordinary.
(n.) The ring of dots round the edge of a medal, etc.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to engrailment
▸ Rhymes of engrailment