Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word enflower:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "enflower" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- enflower: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- enflower: Wordnik [home, info]
- Enflower: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Enflower: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- enflower: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Enflower: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- enflower: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Enflower: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (enflower)|
(v. t.) To cover or deck with flowers.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for enflower...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.