Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word encephala:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "encephala" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- encephala: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- encephala: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- encephala: Wordnik [home, info]
- encephala: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- encephala: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- encephala: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- encephala: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- encephala: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See encephalon for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (encephalon)
▸ noun: that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
▸ Also see encephalon
Additional searches for encephala...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.