Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word emulsin:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "emulsin" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- emulsin: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- emulsin: Wordnik [home, info]
- emulsin: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Emulsin: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- emulsin: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Emulsin: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- emulsin: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Emulsin: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- emulsin: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (emulsin)|
(n.) An unorganized ferment (contained in this extract and in other vegetable juices), which effects the decomposition of certain glucosides.
(n.) The white milky pulp or extract of bitter almonds.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for emulsin...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.