Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word elisor:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "elisor" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- elisor: Wordnik [home, info]
- elisor: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- elisor: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Elisor: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- elisor: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Elisor: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- elisor: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- elisor: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Elisor: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- elisor: Glossary of Legal Terms [home, info]
Quick definitions (elisor)|
(n.) An elector or chooser; one of two persons appointed by a court to return a jury or serve a writ when the sheriff and the coroners are disqualified.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for elisor...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.