Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word eikosane:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "eikosane" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Eikosane, eikosane: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Eikosane: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- eikosane: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Eikosane: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- eikosane: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Eikosane: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- eikosane: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (eikosane)|
(n.) A solid hydrocarbon, C20H42, of the paraffine series, of artificial production, and also probably occurring in petroleum.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to eikosane