Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word egg-bird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "egg-bird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- egg-bird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Egg-bird, egg-bird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Egg-bird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- egg-bird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Egg-bird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- egg-bird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Egg-bird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- egg-bird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (egg-bird)|
(n.) A species of tern, esp. the sooty tern (Sterna fuliginosa) of the West Indies. In the Bahama Islands the name is applied to the tropic bird, Phaethon flavirostris.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)