Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ectolecithal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ectolecithal" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- ectolecithal: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ectolecithal, ectolecithal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ectolecithal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- ectolecithal: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Ectolecithal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ectolecithal: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Ectolecithal: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- ectolecithal: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ectolecithal)|
(a.) Having the food yolk, at the commencement of segmentation, in a peripheral position, and the cleavage process confined to the center of the egg; as, ectolecithal ova.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)