Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word echocardiographic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "echocardiographic" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- echocardiographic: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- echocardiographic: Wordnik [home, info]
- echocardiographic: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- echocardiographic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Echocardiographic: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- echocardiographic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- echocardiographic: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- echocardiographic: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See echocardiography for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (echocardiography)
▸ noun: a noninvasive diagnostic procedure that uses ultrasound to study to structure and motions of the heart
▸ Also see echocardiography
Additional searches for echocardiographic...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.