Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ecchymose:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ecchymose" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- ecchymose: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ecchymose, ecchymose: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Ecchymose: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- ecchymose: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Ecchymose: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ecchymose: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Ecchymose: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- ecchymose: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ecchymose)|
(v. t.) To discolor by the production of an ecchymosis, or effusion of blood, beneath the skin; -- chiefly used in the passive form; as, the parts were much ecchymosed.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)