Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word drippier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "drippier" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- drippier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- drippier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- drippier: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- drippier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- drippier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- drippier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See drippy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (drippy)
▸ adjective: leaking in drops
("A drippy faucet"
▸ adjective: wet with light rain
("A wet drippy day"
▸ adjective: effusively or insincerely emotional
▸ Also see drippy