Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word drawbolt:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "drawbolt" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- drawbolt: Wordnik [home, info]
- drawbolt: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Drawbolt: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Drawbolt: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- drawbolt: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Drawbolt: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- drawbolt: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Drawbolt: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Drawbolt: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (drawbolt)|
(n.) A coupling pin. See under Coupling.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for drawbolt...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.