Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word divulges:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "divulges" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- divulges: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- divulges: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Divulges, divulges: Wordnik [home, info]
- divulges: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- divulges: Wiktionary [home, info]
- divulges: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- divulges: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- divulges: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- divulges: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See divulge for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (divulge)
▸ verb: make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
▸ Also see divulge
Additional searches for divulges...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.